If you find it difficult to schedule an in-person class this online birth preparation consultation offers you a personalized and flexible option to learn more about how to prepare best for your birth and beyond. During the online consultation we can talk about your wishes and worries regarding your pregnancy and birth, go through the options available to you to make sure you are able to make informed decisions regarding your own and your baby’s care.
This is a 1 on 1 live consultation – a real person listening to your real needs, worries and wishes about giving birth!
Online birth preparation consultation
€ 200 – 4 hours
Benefits of an online consultation
- in your own home
- flexible schedule – during evenings and weekends as well
- flexible timing of 2 x 2 or 1 x 4 hours
- talking to a real person, no pre-recorded videos
- handout included
Topics covered during the online consultation
- physiology of birth, roles of hormones – what does labour feel and look like? Your own unique view on birth
- pain relief options at home, in a hospital or birthing center
- informed decision making, pain management, interventions – is having a birth plan a good idea?
- birthing position, comfort measures, breathing techniques – practical tips and physiology behind the different labouring and birthing positions for an easier birth
- the baby is here- breastfeeding, caring for the newborn
My name is Julia Szalai, I am a birth doula, childbirth educator and pregnancy yoga teacher living in Amsterdam. I have been supporting international families since 2014. I am passionate about providing evidence based information, and about empowering people to seek out their options and to advocate for themselves in order to find what feels best and safest for them and their family during this life changing phase of life.